Julie frequently provides insights to the media on a range of topics relating to personal finance and the financial planning profession. For media inquiries, please contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yahoo!Finance 3 Money Mistakes Newlyweds Make
- Yahoo!Finance Can the KonMari Method Declutter Your Finances?
- CBS Money Watch 10 Ways You're Filing Your Taxes Wrong
- Credit.com 3 Benefits of City Living
- The Wall Street Journal Should Individuals Invest in Bitcoin? In a Word, No.
- Forbes Ladies, This Is Why It's Especially Important To Plan For Your Retirement
- Forbes Pop-Up Expenses New Parents Should Definitely Prepare For
- Forbes 5 Things To Look For When Picking A Financial Advisor
- Forbes How To Invest In ICOs: 10 Practical Financial Tips
- New York Times 7 Essential Money Questions Sure to Start a Conversation
- DailyWorth A Beginner’s Guide to Investing
- DailyWorth I’m Renting Out My House This Summer: What Do I Need to Consider?
- DailyWorth How Many Bank Accounts Should You Really Have?
- Financial Planning Tough choice when going independent: RIA or BD affiliate?
- U.S. News & World Report 7 Things to Know About 529 Plans
- U.S. News & World Report How to Save for Retirement on Less Than $40,000 Per Year
- GoBankingRates 20 Things You Can Learn From Your Parents’ Retirement
- Nasdaq Using Credit to Manage Monthly Income Swings
- U.S. News & World Report 6 Terms to Know Before Opening a 529 College Savings Account
- National Financial Educators Council Financial Professionals Recommend Empowerment
- NerdWallet The Best Budgeting Apps for Your New-Grad Budget
- Magnify Money How to Know When It’s Time To Hire a Financial Adviser